By accessing this site, you agree to accept the terms and conditions of the liability disclaimer.
Involving the public is an essential part of the Central Florida Water Initiative (CFWI) regional water supply planning process to ensure that the plan reflects the issues and concerns of the citizens.
- Feb. 27, 2019, Water Resources Assessment Team*
- Conference call only
- 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Conference number: 786-749-6127
- Participant code: 77033395
- Join Skype Meeting
- Feb. 26, 2019, Regional Water Supply Plan Team*
- 2–4 p.m.
- 601 South Lake Destiny Road, Suite 200
Maitland, FL 32751
- Conference number: 1-888-585-9008
- Participant code: 773-320-790
*The (technical) teams will not operate as “Sunshine” committees, as their functions will be limited to fact finding and technical analysis. They will conduct fact-finding regarding the Guiding Principles and Collaborative Process Goals of the CFWI 2020 and provide options for implementation of the Guiding Principles and Collaborative Process Goals of the CFWI 2020. They will not be making policy decisions or recommendations or prioritizing options. The technical teams shall obtain instruction from the Steering Committee regarding any potential policy issues that may arise as a result of their investigations.